Brain Fitness Program
People have different reasons for their memory loss. Fortunately, 99% of causes for your less-than-perfect memory are treatable. Moreover, the memory part of your brain, called the hippocampus, has an amazing capacity to grow and become stronger. Dr. Fotuhi and other researchers have confirmed this in their latest publications.
At our neurology institute, we have put together a program based on the most recent scientific research. Here, you will first find out what are the top reasons for your memory issues. Then, we will put together an individualized program that is unique just for you.
Your initial assessment includes:
- Providing you a detailed evaluation of all of the causes of your memory loss.
- Obtaining information from various tests and procedures, such as brain MRI, sleep study, or blood tests.
- Formulating an individualized plan of action, called "Brain Fitness Program"
- Working with our brain coach to improve your memory within 2-3 hour sessions.
- Receiving specific treatment based on the findings from your complete initial assessment.
More than 90% of our patients in this program report surprizing advances in their memory; most learn how to memorize a list of 28 items which they can rehearse forward and backwards.
For more information, and a step-by-step explanation of the program, please click here.